The Run Big Trail Series starts out 2023 on February 4th with the 2023 Bristow Trail Runs in Dexter, Oregon. Brought to you by Level 32 Racing, this trail run offers multiple distances at Elijah Bristow State Park in scenic Southern Oregon.
The Bristow Trail Runs consist of 4 race distances to choose from: A 5 mile, a 10 mile, a 25k, and a 50k option. Trail runners of all levels will want to check out this flat, single track trail adjacent to the Willamette River. Some stream crossings may be required, depending on the water level on race day, but they promise to be short (5-10 meters in length) and no more than 1 foot deep. This wooded course is a 5.2 mile loop covered between 1 and 6 times, depending on which distance you choose to run. (See course map on the website here.)
2 aid stations will be available along the 5.2 mile course stocked with water, Gatorade, GU Energy Gel & Electrolyte Brew Tablets, light snacks and basic first aid. Runners are welcome to bring whatever other supplies they need and drop them at an aid station before the event begins.
- What: 2023 Bristow Trail Runs 50k/25k/10m/5m
- When: Saturday, February 4th, 2023
- Where: Elijah Bristow State Park, Dexter OR
- Cost: 50K – $55 / 25K – $40 / 10 mile – $35 / 5 mile – $30, through February 3rd. Ages 17 & under and 60 & over, deduct $5. Add $5 to all entry fees on race day. Tech shirts are available for an additional $14.
- Register: Here
- Packet Pick-Up: Race day from 7:00AM to 9:45AM