Road Runner Sports is seeking a new Grassroots Marketing Rep to create running and fitness community partnerships and host events from our Portland and Tualatin store locations. Ideal candidates are: passionate about running; involved in various community groups and running or fitness events; independent and self-motivated; outgoing and willing to meet and work with various types of personalities in the community.
Click HERE to learn more and apply.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER IN PARTNERSHIPS & EVENTS!
- Outgoing, driven and goal oriented
- Organized, independent, creative and energetic
- Well-connected within the running and athletic events communities
- Passionate about running and fitness
- Willing to work with both our Portland, OR & Tualatin, OR locations
Then you could be Road Runner’s next Retail Grassroots Representative, making $17 an hour with bonus! Have a blast going out in the community to form partnerships with running and fitness groups and organize fun and exciting in-store events! It will be your job to network in the community, build relationships and create partnership agreements. Then you’ll be the star of the show as you host fun events!
You’ll be given training and clear goals and be measured by your ability to successfully create and lead store events, drive traffic to the retail stores, and increase community awareness about Road Runner Sports for both our Portland and Tualatin locations .
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in goal-driven sales environment.
- Flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends (35 hours/week).
- Willingness to travel to all in-store events in your region – Portland/Tualatin. (Travel will be reimbursed)
- Accountability and ability to create and provide regular reports on your upcoming events and progress to your Grassroots Marketing team and your managers.
- Natural competitive spirit and a winning personality. Build relationships and lead grassroots campaigns for our retail stores. This is the sales/marketing position you’ve been dreaming of!
- Team player who can work as well independently as you can partnering with your store managers, sales associates, and your Grassroots Marketing team.
- Earn solid base pay plus incentive while you challenge yourself to hit goals!
- Build community relationships while working to increase traffic to our retail stores.
- Lead and host new and creative running and social events designed to introduce RRS to the community.
- Take pride in our products and educate your customers on all the latest gear (shoes, socks, insoles, apparel, and accessories!)
- Take advantage of DISCOUNTS on all your favorite brands!
- Connect with customers and inspire others who are just beginning a journey to a healthier life!