View healthcare providers, running groups & coaches, and races on a map to quickly find listings near you.In addition to including review pages for healthcare providers, the site has since expanded to include running groups & coaches, shoes & gear, and the beginnings of a race calendar. At RunningFavorites.com, runners can share almost anything running-related they love – the people, products, races, and running groups that keep them running healthy and happy.
Below are some cool features of the site:
- Anyone can create a profile on the site, log in, and post reviews and photos. Viewing listings, reading reviews, and posting reviews throughout the site is absolutely free.
- If you like someone’s review, you can click on their username to view their profile info and links to reviews and photos they’ve posted throughout the site.
- You can view all the health providers, running groups/coaches/stores, and races on a map and perform searches within a radius of where you work or live.
- You can narrow listings to view by category, so you can view just physical therapists on the healthcare pages, or just half marathons on the race calendar.
- If you don’t see something listed you would like to review (such as your favorite sports doc, race, or shoe), you can easily add listings via links in the sidebar, or email the info to email@example.com and we’ll add it for you.
- As you browse the site, you can bookmark your favorite listings so you can come back and view all your favorites at once (via the Directory Dashboard).
- If a listing is about you, your group, store, or race, you can claim your listing to have the ability to update it at any time and receive an email when people post reviews.
Want to review something not listed? Add it via links in the sidebar.In addition to the review pages, RunningFavorites.com contains a blog where I share running tips I’ve learned in my 19 years as a competitive and recreational runner, such as the critical importance of maintaining healthy iron levels, the case for taking it easy on recovery runs, and the importance of finding the right shoe for you.
Take a minute to check out RunningFavorites.com. Browse reviews of health providers, running groups, and running products. Check out the blog. Post a review of something you love – a favorite healthcare provider, running group, race, or running product. The more we share reviews of our favorites with friends and the running community, the greater resource it will be for all of us.