At first glance, the KO-Z EZ CLOG SPSK from DeckersXLab seems a bit odd for a running blog. But honestly, if we’ve said it once we’ve said it a thousand times – taking care of your moneymakers (i.e. feet) off the road and trails is equally as important. So this cozy slipper, coupled with some cushion fits the bill.
Outside of their slipper looks, there is a lot that you can’t see under the hood, so to speak. There are multiple layers, fabrics, and supports to them:
- Twinface Sheepskin, curly shearling, suede leather
- Ergonomic and removable recycled EVA footbed layered with memory foam with gentle arch support and a sculpted toe bar
- Plush 5mm looped wool top sole for gentle arch support and moisture management
- Aerokush Midsole with refined squaretail rear, Meta-Rocker, and multilayer recycled gradient density EVA foam
Obviously, this isn’t your ordinary slipper.
These come in 5 color options – some are pretty basic in nature (black, grey, and taupe (reviewed), while a couple others offer a more unique style (olive and pink).
These slippers are perfect for those who like some shock absorption and extra cushion, but want something to wear as the weather gets cold. They are also excellent post-race recovery footwear as they are soft and comfortable. And I do mean comfortable. It is so plush, it should almost be illegal. The wool wraps completely around the foot and provides a level of snugness that is seriously too good to be true. I want to live in these slippers.
Products & Price:
- KO-Z EZ CLOG SPSK | $140
- Mix of 80% natural wool, 20% recycled polyester
- 30-22mm stack height / 8mm drop
Thank you to DeckersXLab for providing us with s sample pair. Please read our transparency page for info on how we do our reviews.