The Best in the West Triathlon Festival is the perfect event for the athlete who doesn’t know what they want. It is like the buffet of races with multiple distances and sports available. And to keep participants safe, modifications have been made to the course to limit bottlenecks and provide more space to run, bike, and swim.
- Half-Iron – Will include 2 out and backs on the bike and 3 on the run.
- Olympic – Will include 1 out and back on the bike and 2 on the run.
- Sprint – will include 1 out and back on the bike and 2 on the run
- Super-Sprint – will include 1 out and back on the bike and 1 on the run
- Run only – same as the corresponding Tri/Du/Paddle/Aqua bike distances above
- Mixed Team Relay, Beer Mile and Kids Splash and Dash – cancelled for 2020
The event also has a virtual race option for those athletes who want to be part of the event, but do not feel comfortable being there in person.
Participants receive a wealth of swag as part of registration.
- Race t-shirt (if registered by our order deadline)*
- Custom finisher medal
- Race specific ribbon and bib numbers
- Finisher bandana
- Tri Fest swag bag
- Tri Fest swim cap
- Chip timing
Plus, photos are taken throughout the event and available to participants for FREE. Virtual racers are encouraged to share their photos as well to celebrate.
There are updates about the races and Covid shared on the website every other week.