Join thousands of community members to race for a cause, on Sunday March 4, 2018 at Valley River Center in Eugene Oregon. Hosted by Komen Oregon & SW Washington Affiliates, the Komen Race for the Cure, Eugene, offers a fun 5k run/walk or a 1 mile walk to end cancer. Participants can race as an individual, or as a team. Dogs are welcome to join, as well. After the race, enjoy live music, face painting, food and awards.
When: Sunday March 4, 2018
Where: Valley River Center, Eugene Oregon
Time: Waves begin at 9:00 AM. The course closes at 11:30 AM
Registration Details: Here
Registration includes admission to the race. Fundraising supports valuable programs and services.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- Race Village Opens at 7:00 AM
- Registration and Packet Pick-Up are from 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- 5k Fun Run starts at 9:00 AM
- 5k Walk begins at 9:10 AM
- 1-Mile Family Walk begins at 9:30 AM
- Race Village Closes at 11:30 AM
Additional information can be found on the Komen Race for the Cure, Eugene FAQ website.