GripGrab is a Danish brand created from a vision that sport may be hard, but not necessarily uncomfortable. The joy of doing sports shouldn´t be compromised by not having the right gear. Together with dedicated athletes GripGrab designs and develops top products that meet the requirements for both professionals and amateurs. Having the right gear is a decisive factor for whether or not a ride or a run is a great experience. Wear GripGrab and experience comfort, control and motivation for doing what you love to do. We have a heart for runners as well! You need a running glove that is both breathable and lightweight? No problem! And even for running in winter we have a selection of appropriate gloves for you. For running and cycling alike it is important to protect your neck when it is cold and windy outside. Check our Balaclava and Headglove scarfs to prevent a sore throat and a potential cold. Changing weather conditions are conquered with our range of warmers. Arm, knee and leg warmers allow you to adapt to changing weather in a matter of seconds. We put special emphasis on a comfortable fit and a system to keep them in place to prevent slipping. A new range of products are our Hi-Vis gloves, hats and shoe covers that glow in the dark when hit by light. Our range of fluorescent running and cycling products increase your visibility and therefore safety in traffic. Convince yourself of our Hi-Vis products and stay safe out on your runs and rides.
- Skull Cap Hi-Vis (Amazon)
- Running Expert Gloves Hi-Vis (Amazon)
- Running Cap Hi-Vis
- Running Visor Hi-Vis
- Running Ultra Light Gloves
GripGrab products are not currently available in US stores, but can be ordered via the GripGrab store on Amazon.
- Skull Cap Hi-Vis and Running Gloves (Matt): It hasn’t really been cold weather hat wearing season yet, but I can say that it is (unfortunately) starting to turn into night wear season. My evening runs, that were done in the sunsets a few weeks ago, have now left me running in the dark. The Hi-Vis cap has made me and my wife feel better about me touring the neighborhoods after hours. My head lights up like a light bulb (basically) when wearing these nearby cars. While the weather hasn’t necessitated the hat for its warmth, I can tell it will be successful in doing so. The 85% Polyester & 15% Elastane construction is also super soft and light. Until recently, there hasn’t really been a need to run in gloves. But with a few cloudy and rainy evening runs, these have made an enjoyable appearance or two. They are super visible and probably one of the more comfortable running gloves I have worn. They are made with the same material as the skull cap, and have been constructed with just the right amount of snugness. They also work with my smart phone – a definite plus. Time will tell if they can live up to their 0 degree claim, but I am eager to run in these as the nights keep getting cooler and darker. I anticipate these being used for years to come.
- Running Cap/Visor Hi-Vis and Ultra Light gloves (Rachel): I have really been enjoying the Hi-Vis Running Cap for both running and hiking. In the daytime, it shields me from both sun and rain and is extremely light weight and breathable. The 100% polyester has been especially nice considering I had been running and hiking in a regular cotton & mesh ball cap which usually just collects sweat. In the evening, the 360 degree reflective material makes me feel rest assured that I am visible from whichever way traffic may be coming from. Style wise, the neon yellow was a bit bright, however I have actually grown to love it. Honestly, I think it’s not only a functional hat, but it also happens to be stylish. The visor I admittedly don’t wear as often, but it includes the same features as the running cap. The nice thing about the visor is if I want to rock a high ponytail, I can. More recently I was able to try out the Ultra Light gloves. For being an extra small they were actually a tad big, but I do have small hands. Regardless, they kept my hands nice and dry when I wore them during my runs. They are touch screen compatible, which always comes in handy since I often use my phone to track my mileage and pace. The Ultra Light gloves are 80% polyester and 20% elastane, making them machine washable. They feature silicone grip and reflective graphics. I’m really looking forward to wearing these once the fall weather really kicks in.
Thank you to GripGrab for sending us some sample items for testing. Our opinions are always independent and unbiased reviews of the products we receive.