Product: Lagoa Swimwear
Location: Los Angeles, California
End Date: Friday, September 23rd
Pledge Goal: $5,000 (Current Pledge $1,976) WILL BE FUNDED
- A zip pocket – Keep your valuables safe in the zipper pocket. Problem solved!
- Seamless – Our suits fit like a second skin eliminating the feeling of elastic digging into your skin.
- Adjustable – The tops have adjustable straps to ensure a perfect fit for your body.
- Cool design – Our designs are fashion forward, reversible, and offer mix and match options for the bikinis.
- Quality – Our suits are made with high quality four way stretch nylon-spandex.
- Made in Los Angeles – We use locally sourced labor.
Lagoa Swimwear was inspired on the beaches of Brazil when creator Lauren Carkhuff couldn’t find a safe place to store her valuables on the beach while she enjoyed the waves. From that frustration, the idea of swimwear with a hidden pocket was formed. Since the concept was created among the beaches in Brazil, it’s only fitting that the the company would get its name from places like Barra da Lagoa, Lagoa da Conceicao and Lago do Parque. With quality material, fun designs and manufactured in Southern California there’s so much to love about this up and coming company. The suits are stylish with trendy patterns and complimentary cuts. No one would have any idea they have a hidden pocket to store valuables.
With all sorts of backing options, there are pledge levels for every budget:
$10 or more earns you a lip balm and personal shout out on Facebook.
$35 or more earns you a limited edition Lagoa Swimwear tank top and lip balm.
$85 or more earns you a Lagoa Swimsuit.
$170 or more earns you two Lagoa Swimsuits
Check out their website for a complete list of options to back Lagoa Swimwear.