First off, Oiselle Randies underwear have the cutest name! Every time I thought of them I couldn’t help but smile. A Randie is a beautiful, intelligent girl with an open heart and mind. Normally seen as sarcastic, unique, rare, and extremely lovable and a lady to be cherished. Of course, the name fit perfectly, as I sure the wearer too! They are made of 100% technical and anti-microbial material that wicks away moisture where it is needed most in an area that produces moisture! I for one am one of the ladies that …err..sparkles a lot in that area if you know what I mean (reference just in case – I don’t sweat I sparkle) The fabric was super soft and as a size 10/12, the large fit perfectly. They are a bit pricey, $48 for three, but my Vickies underwear is $12-15 so not an issue just being a few dollars more. They are seamless, which is necessary for any of the running underwear I use. Add to that, they come is some fun bright colors with fun ‘cheeky’ sayings across your bottom.
I ran in these three underwear for about a month and a half period, with distances ranging for short two milers to a couple of half marathons distances. I tried them with and without Vaseline and found I did not have chafing on either. I wore them and forgot about them for the most part, except for the occasional bathroom break. You want running gear that flows with you, and I felt these did. No pressure points or tightness after my body swelled from the long distances either. One possible drawback, he reason I started wearing thongs, there could be panty lines. Mine were visable when I wore my compression pants or shorts. However, they were not visable with my Sparkle Skirts or shorts.
- 100% technical performer undies that wick away moisture
- The material is made of a poly, nylon, spandex blend that are very comfortable
- No Vaseline and still no chafing for me
- Fun sayings on the bottom that make you smile knowing you have a little message for yourself or someone else that they cannot see ( “run your butt off”, “get your rear in gear”, and “lead from behind”)
- Bright Fun colors in addition to the sayings
- Only Sizes Small to Large, so women extra small or above a size 10/12 do not have this as an option.
- Spendier side at $48 for three, but to me this was not an issues same price I pay for my underwear anyways.
- Panty lines could be visable dependingon the bottom clothing (see pic)
Oiselle Randies underwear does not come in thong style (yet! I need to make a recommendation) and although I am a thong girl, I found myself reaching for these after I finished the needed runs to review, and I feel that speaks volumes. I would recommend them to anyone that asks, and in fact, I did just that when a fellow Princess Half Marathoner asked about preferred running underwear!
In the end (pun ended) I really enjoyed them! This product makes you smile and yet is still functional for your everyday running.
updated: Panty lines. I never saw them from behind and noone ever said anything. Hubby did say ifyou looked for them, they were there. Here is me in my compression pants.