VIP Registration includes:
- Personalized VIP race bibs
- Express packet pick-up at expo with VIP gift pack
- Entry into the Wine and Music Festival and Beer Garden
- Private transportation from the Allison Hotel to race start with coffee and morning energy box
- Private warm-up and stretching area at start with private restrooms
- Private bag drop with pick-up at VIP area at finish
- VIP pass with access to VIP tent at finish line and festival
- Access to private massage therapists in VIP area at finish
- Wine glass pickup at VIP tent
- Complimentary VIP brunch
- Post-race Private Wine Tour with Food Pairing
When: August 31, 2014, 7:00a
Where: Starts at Stoller Vineyards (the sunrise is amazing!) and ends at Main Street in Carlton
Registration: $105 until June 1st, 2014. (If you sign up for our Official Destination Races 13.1 Training Program with Adam Goucher you can receive $5 off! http://ow.ly/sVmAQ) $95 each Team Member, or 2 person relay is $175
Included in Registration:
- Expo at the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
- Scenic Course with Chip Timing
- Unique Finisher’s Medal
- Personalized Race Bib
- Awesome Tech shirt fitted for males or females
- Virtual Race Bag
- Riedel Wine Glass
- Wine & Music Festival wine tasting After party (9:30a-12pm)
- trans from designated parking areas
There is also a Playworks Run at the Expo on Saturday the 30th. This option is a .5 and a 1 mile option. This is $10 without Waterpark and $20 with Waterpark entry and comes with a shirt, race Bib, and discount to the vergreen Aviation & Space Museums and IMAX.
You can find this option on the registration page of the Oregon Wine country Half Marathon website for details. You can also add it if you are already registered.
Visit the Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon Facebook Page for the latest updates.
This is a fun, beautiful race, and well run. The scenery is amazing and the after party wine festival is bar-none the best wine festival I have ever been too. Yes it’s on the spendier side, but you get more than what you pay for in the race, swag, and after party!
Do you still need to get something for your sweetie? The Oregon Wine Country Half is offering a special $10 off code for the first 100 registrants for Friday, Feb. 14th to honor of Oregon’s anniversary of Statehood (Feb. 14, 1859). The code is will be posted in tomorrow’s Newsletter going out on Valentines day (only good for first 100 uses).