Mother’s Day is coming up (one month from today) and we KNOW you can do better than burning some toast or providing some soggy cereal to the mom in your life. You’re better than that! Nancy’s Yogurt knows you can do better and this parfait recipe is sure to hit the spot.
- 24 oz. Nancy’s Plain Oatmilk Non-Dairy Yogurt
- 1 ½ cup Granola
- Fresh Fruit
- Lemon Curd
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- ½ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 5 tablespoons Butter, diced
- To make the lemon curd, whisk together the whole eggs, yolks and sugar. Pour the mixture into a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan. Whisk as the butter melts and the mixture incorporates.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken, remove it from the heat and strain.
- Cover the lemon curd and chill for 1-2 hours.
- To make the parfaits, layer the yogurt and chilled lemon curd into four dessert cups.
- Top with granola and fresh fruit.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Nancy’s Probiotic Foods. Featured Product: Nancy’s Oatmilk Non-Dairy Plain Yogurt