Hippie Chick Half Marathon has been a tradition for female (and even some male) runners for many years! This year, the Hippie Chick Half Marathon will feature both an in-person half marathon, quarter marathon, and a 5k, as well as virtual options as well.
- Everyone must wear masks when they are not running or walking and stay 6 feet from other participants at all time.
- Packet pick up will take place over ~5 days at Portland Running Company so everyone can come when they like without having to worry about large crowds. Packets can also be shipped.
- Aid stations will look a little different as there will have self serve water stations with hand sanitizer ready for use before you fill your bottle. However, it is recommended that participants be self sufficient and carry water and nutrition and use the few aid stations when necessary.
- Volunteers will be masked and gloved.
- Sadly, they will not be hosting their famous after party. Participants will finish the race, take photos and receive a grab-and-go lunch but then will have to exit the stadium.
- No gear check or spectators.
To be honest, those changes don’t seem like a huge deal as a racer so here’s hoping they can sell out and participants can experience a safe race, and one that still has energy.
Entry includes a race shirt, personalized bib number (for those that are registered in time), a finisher medal, and a Hippie Chick Mug.
Again this year, the race falls on Mother’s Day Weekend, making it a great way to celebrate Mom, be that your own OR you yourself.
- $79 Half Marathon/Quarter Marathon,
- $55 5k