Blueberries are in season and I love them. I also love muffins for breakfast and that can be my downfall. My recipe (slightly different from the norm) is something I’ve come up with so I can eat a muffin with fresh blueberries every summer without the guilt. I make them on the weekend, store in my fridge, and eat daily before heading off to work.
It’s my non-guilty pleasure! ENJOY 🤩
“Julie’s guilt free blueberry Muffins”
- 1 cup ground up oatmeal (I just blend in my ninja)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- Scoop of coconut oil power or 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Walnut and or almonds
- Handful or two of oats (it doesn’t’ matter if they are instant or not)
- Cup of fresh blueberries (stir in by hand, gently at the very end)
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
Extra notes: These store in the refrigerator for a week. They also freeze well and are a perfect fix for meal prep!