Portland Running Company group runs:
(please note that even though PRC loves dogs, they ask that you leave your four-legged friends at home.)
Beaverton – 10029 SW Nimbus Ave, Suite 100 (intersection of Scholls Ferry and Nimbus)
- Mondays & Wednesdays 6p, 4-7 miles – Check out the group’s unofficial facebook page
- Thursdays 6p; mileage varies – Get more details on facebook
Downtown Portland – 800 SE Grand Ave.
- Mondays 6p; 4-6 miles
- Wednesdays 6p; WALK 3-4 miles – Led by Lynette Hawkins, more details on facebook
- Thursdays, 6p; 5-7 miles hosted by Mark Remy and followed by “Thirsty Thursday refreshments,” with the first round on PRC. Every other week there is also a PT there to ask him your running questions.
- Sundays 8a, Long Run from Kenny & Zuke’s at NW 24th and Thurman; usually 5-18 miles
- Tuesdays 5:45p, Track workout at Catlin Gabel School at 8825 SW Barnes Road. Learn what the workout is each week on facebook (or at the track). Warm-up starts at 5:45, workout is slated for an hour.