If you remember, a few months back we started offering a basic t-shirt option with our Run Oregon logo. We wanted to gauge interest and get some feedback on our first venture into this realm. We took the feedback and have been working behind the scenes to get something up and running. And here it is!
- We offered a cotton t-shirt option earlier this year, but it was clear that we needed to do tech material. In partnering with Atayne, we are getting a company whose full realm of products are made from 100% recycled polyester and made in the U.S. This tech material is has an anti-macrobial treatment to help keep it from getting stinky.
- While it’s nice to have a white cotton t-shirt, it was evident that our readers wanted more. We now have 5 different styles available, shown above and described below in order from left to right (In the picture, men’s shirts are on the top and women’s on the bottom):
- Singlets – these are only 2.7 ounces and has the logo “fully sublimated” so it won’t counter the benefits of the tech material.
- Long-sleeve with contrasting sleeves: made of the REC T material, this long-sleeve shirt is only 3.5 ounces with the fully sublimated logo.
- Short-sleeve Hybrid Shirt: these are made of Atayne’s Hybrid material. It’s a lightweight, 100% recycled poly jersey fabric. It’s tech performance with a more cottony feel.
- Long-sleeve Hybrid Shirt: Just like the short-sleeve Hybrid shirt, but with long sleeves.
- White short-sleeve shirts – these are Atayne’s REC T material, which is a lightweight 100% recycled poly mesh fabric.
- We also have plans to offer limited edition items (such as hoodies or tank tops) in various seasons.
We are backordered on some supplies, but each purchase will come with a free Run Oregon car sticker (sent separately when the order comes in, and then with the shirts when we have stock ready to go).