It’s finally here! Run Oregon and Destination Races have teamed up to bring you a chance to win a VIP entry into the 2014 Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon in this Friday’s newsletter.
Look in this week’s newsletter for a chance to win this special prize pack that is valued at $325! VIP Package includes:
- Race registration
- Personalized VIP race bibs
- Classic, Unique Finisher’s Medal
- Moisture-wicking event running shirt
- Riedel Wine Glass and Wine & Music Festival wine tasting
- Early packet pick-up at Oregon Historical Museum
- Runner pre-race dinner at Anne Amie Vineyard (Saturday night)
- VIP pass with access to VIP tent at finish line and festival
- Receive a $15 Gift Card at Fit Right
This video showcases the race and gives you an idea of why you need to enter and register if you haven’t already (and don’t win): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp2KOXPwHu0&list=UUqgvaxOtMrzI35rHksVSH5g
Possible FAQ Questions:
Can I enter if I am already registered?
Yes! If you win and are already registered, you can transfer your entry to someone else (it cannot be deferred) and you will be re- registered with the VIP option.
Wonderful! Does that mean the person I transfer my race to gets VIP too?
No, they would have to purchase the VIP if they wanted to join you.
Visit their Facebook page too and tell them Run Oregon sent you and why you want to win and look for the newsletter this Friday for your chance to enter.