The Oregon Coast is simply one of the greatest places on earth. No doubts. No discussions.
And since we are Run Oregon, obviously we have to highlight races that take runners to this simply wonderful place. In the new Oregon Coast Trail Series, participants will be at the coast three times in 2022 (March, October, and November) exploring different trails and distances. Although participants can just sign up for one race…why not all three?
RACE 1: Siuslaw Dunes
- Date: March 12, 2022
- Distances: 50K or 25K
- Start: Jessie M. Honeyman Memorial State Park (Florence, OR)
- Cost: 50K for $110. 25K for $85. Register Online.
RACE 2: Perpetua Coast
- Dates: October 1 & 2, 2022
- Distances: 50K & 20 miler
- Start: The Adobe Resort (1555 HWY 101 N, Yachats, OR 97498)
- Cost: 50K for $115. 20-miler for $65. Registration opens March 1.
RACE 3: Cape Mountain
- Dates: November 19 & 20, 2022
- Distances: 50K & 25K
- Start: Horse Creek Campground (Florence, OR)
- Cost: 50K for $100. 25K for $75. Registration opens May 15.
Each race has two distance options. And all races include finisher awards, course support, and staging area for preparation and celebration. Daybreak Racing promises a “festive, friendly, and inclusive old-school race vibe.” Sounds perfect for a day at the beach. And another day. And another.
Register: Register for each race separate and mark “Yes” about participating in OCT Series.
Packet Pick-Up: Race Days