There are so many 4th of July races in beautiful Oregon! If you are anywhere near Hillsboro on the 4th, check out the C.A.T. Walk and Fun Run. This year marks their 19th year of fighting to eliminate barriers to cancer care! They are fighting because everyone deserves access to high quality and compassionate care! Last year (2018) alone, this race raised over $106,00 to acquire a new state-of-the art mobile mammography van for OHSU Tuality Healthcare. That van travels from Hillboro to the coast, bringing mammograms to under served women.
C.A.T. Walk and Fun Run:
July 4th 2019
- 6:30 a – Registration, Kid’s Zone, and health fair
- 7:30 a – Registration closes, Kids’ Dash begins (children must be registered)
- 8:00 a – Event begins
- 10:00 a – Event concludes and parade begins
Register for this event here
- $30 – Individual (age 13 to adult)
- $20 – Youth (age 6 to 12)
- Free – Kids (age 5 and under)
Funds raised are going to help provide travel and accommodation assistance for patients receiving treatment at OHSU Tuality Healthcare. Also to support capital improvements and state-of-the art equipment investments in Tuality’s cancer care facilities.
C.A.T. Walk and Fun Run can be found on Facebook here.