- Entry to participate in the 10K run or 5K stroller friendly run/walk
- An adult t-shirt & kids fun-run t-shirt
- One participant packet with freebies and coupons
- Light breakfast
- Kid’s fun run is free!
- 100% of proceeds benefit Family Forward Action
Those participating will want to make sure to read the runner’s waiver found: here
Schedule of Day’s Events:
- 8:30- 9:30 am: Check in, day of registration and breakfast
- 9:30 am: Kids’ Fun Run
- 10:00 am: 10K run and 5K walk/run start, kids’ crafts
Registration can be completed: here
You can choose to register in a number of different ways:
- One run/walker: $49
- Team of 5 run/walkers: $175 ($35/each)
- Don’t feel like running? Choose the Sleep Mama Sleep registration — your money will go towards supporting Family Forward Action, but you get to sleep in and are not expected to show — after all, it IS Mother’s Day!
- “Day of” one run/walker: $55 individual, $250 for a team of 5.
I have walked through Mt. Tabor before, and although hilly, it sure does not disappoint in providing a beautiful atmosphere, made especially perfect for an exciting Mother’s Day event.
What: Run Mama Run 10k Run, 5k Run/Walk, Kids Fun Run
When: Mother’s Day, May 8, 2016; Running events starting at 9:30am
Where: Mt. Tabor Park, Portland, OR 97215
Registration: $49 Individual, $175 Team of 5
Packet pick-up: Saturday, May 7th from 10-2 at: NE Foot Traffic 4020 NE Fremont St. Portland, OR 97212