Do you hate tying and untying your shoes on a continual basis? I know before races, I am continually maneuvering, re-lacing, re-tying, and just trying to get things cinched up the snugness I prefer. It’s a large effort for really something that should be simple. On top of all that, I am guessing that all of us have had our shoes come untied as a result of getting our floppy shoestring bow caught on a stick and pulled loose. Frustrating right?!
Here is a little about Zubits:
Lace Zubits onto your own shoelaces & they become fast & easy to put on & take off. No tying, knots, or messy bows.
- Imagine slipping into your shoes as if there were no laces at all…
- Imagine securing your laces with a simple click…
- Imagine removing your shoes handsfree…
- Imagine all of this and your shoes actually look better….
- Applying magnets to shoes changes everything. Zubits benefits go way beyond being just another “no-tie” shoelace solution.
Basically, the idea is that you insert your laces into the Zubitz device and the result is a huge opening that allows your foot to slide in with ease. Once your foot is in, the Zubitz connects via magnet and keeps your laces at the exact snugness you desire.The same applies when you are done and step out of your race shoes.
I recommend checking out their Kickstarter page for more details. The magnet looks extremely tough (for those of you worried that it won’t hold strong when running).
Pledges start at $19 for one pair of Zubitz for one pair of shoes.