- This event has passed.
Zena Road Runs
February 20, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST$25
Packet Pickup and a warm, dry place to stretch out before the race. PLEASE NOTE: There is a capacity of 400 total participants across the three distances. IF we reach capacity before race day, there will be NO Day of Race Registration. Register early to save your spot!
- Enjoy a complimentary 5-ounce pour from a selection of Eola-Amity wineries (for those over 21 who wish to partake).
- Sparkling Cider option provided as well.
- Post-event race rolls from Cascade Baking Company.
- Fresh fruit from Roth’s Fresh Markets.
- Free snacks from Betty Lou’s.
- Age Group Ribbons for all three races.
- Win a coffee can of quarters – as we re-enact the original entry fee + registration process. (Remember to bring a quarter!)
All race participants and volunteers receive a unique stemless wine glass.
You can’t hang it on a hook or around your neck. But you can use it all year, consume any beverage you like, and toast the oldest race in Oregon!