- This event has passed.
The Dirty Dash
July 24, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT$20 – $45
🐷 Have you ever said to yourself, “marathons are too easy and triathlons are for sissies”? Well, we haven’t either… those races are hard. Think about it: the first person who ran a marathon died. HE DIED. And I bet he didn’t even have any fun along the way, either! 🐷
We’re introducing the best race in town: The Dirty Dash. This race puts all others to shame.
What is it?
The Dirty Dash proves that anyone can “Play Dirty.” This filthy 5K empowers couch potatoes and athletes alike to put on their running shoes. You don’t have to be tough to play dirty – it’s the mud run for everyone! Our sloppy mud pits, slip’n’slides, and foam baths are prep’d for even more filthy fun than ever before. You’ll need endurance to trudge up mountains of sludge, courage to overcome uncompromising obstacles, a complete lack of shame to wallow in pits of mud, and a smile to show through to the end!
Let this obstacle run be your new guilty pleasure. Come solo or find a few of your dirtiest, filthiest, uncouth friends to join. Regardless, you’ll be able to look at yourself in the mirror and say “I am a Dirty Dasher!” …and then immediately adopt a baby pig of your own.
Location: Albany MX
Address: 33648 Berry Drive NE, Albany, OR 97322
Gates Open: 8:00am, first wave at 9:00am & last wave is at 12:00pm
- In order to shorten your wait time on event day, we are opening a packet pick-up day for participants to check-in a day early, and get their gear. It’s not required to pick-up your packet on Friday, but it’s highly suggested. No one wants to wait in line for check-in on event day.
- Please bring your smart phone or print your ticket in order to pick up your packet. Anyone (runner or not) can pick up your packet for you – they’ll just need your printed ticket. If you are picking up for a team, please bring tickets for everyone on the team.
- Packets can be picked up on Friday, July 23rd from 11am-7pm at the venue. (Address under event info)
- All cars parking at the event on Saturday will be required to pay $5.
- We would really prefer to see carpooling to protect the environment and to save your hard-earned cash. So please… CARPOOL, CARPOOL, CARPOOL
- Some other items you may like to bring:
- Garbage sack or sheet to put on your car seat for the drive home
- A change of clothes!
- Towel for a post-race shower
- Snacks & Water