« All Events
August 29 @ 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM PDT $5 – $10
SW5K Race Description
- 2021 COVID-19 UPDATE: This year will look a bit different than other years! We’ve scheduled our 5K for the end of summer on August 29th in hopes that current health situations will return to (mostly) normal. We are keeping our community’s health in mind, so this event is still tentative as we monitor current local health regulations and guidelines for sports and events. Details like food and snacks will also be finalized closer to the date. We’ll keep you posted with updates!
- Part of our ‘Outdoor Sunday Evenings’ Event Series at SWBible!
- Chip Timing for the 5Ks
- Bag check for all
- 5K Race ($5 until August 15, $10 after): Starts 5:00pm
- 5K Walk ($5 until August 15, $10 after): Starts 4:30pm
- 1 Mile Fun Run (FREE!): Starts after platform program (around 7:00)
11 male and 11 female age divisions 1st place medal winners in the 5K Run (ages under 12, 12-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-43, 44-49, 50-59, 60 and better)
- Larger medals for top 3 overall male and for top 3 overall female 5K race winners
- Shirts: Unisex sizes can be purchased at the event ($7)
- Online Registration open through August 26, 11:59pm
- On-Site 5K Check-in and Registration open 3:45pm
- 5K course designed around a beautiful suburban setting along lightly used roadways with good sidewalks and neighborhood asphalt trails. Volunteers along route helping with turns and cheering you on.
- Course support and intersection security provided by Beaverton Police Department. A special thank you to them and the City of Beaverton for providing event permit and counsel.
- Hydration station along Teal on 5K route at about the halfway point.
- Official results to be posted online (click here for past results)