- This event has passed.
Mary’s Peak Trail Run
May 15 @ 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PDT$80 – $115
Mary’s Peak is situated 20 Minutes west of Corvallis Oregon and features spectacular views of the Cascades and the Pacific Ocean. Choose the 50 Miler or the 50K or the 25K. You will be running on some of the most spectacular and remote trails in Oregon reaching the highest point in the Oregon Coast Range.
Food and friends are what this event is all about and I hope you can join our family in a celebration of Trail Running at the Mary’s Peak Trail Run.
- Custom Trucker hat for all pre-registered and swag bag (25k, 50k or 50 miler)
- Well marked route and support every 10K or so
- Awards 3 deep for 10 year age groups. Finisher awards for all distances including a Pilsner Glass for finishing the 50 Miler
- Bus ride for 25K and 50K from Blodgett to start line
- The splendor of Marys Peak and the rugged Starker Forest terrain
- Camping option on-site with proceeds to support the local Blodgett Elementary school. Packet Pickup at the Blodgett school Friday and Saturday
Day of Event
All routes depart from the Blodgett school area at 6:30 am, 7:30 am and 8am for one amazing day and an accent on Marys Peak.
The Gym will be open after 5:30 am for day of packet pickup.
The venue is 20 Minutes West of Corvallis off of HWY 20. and links on the oregontrailruns.com site are available to hotels in the Corvallis area. Camping is available on site while registering or e-mailing or a short 5 minutes west at Fir Ridge Campground off of HWY 20 if you have an RV
We will have Day of registration if available and keep an eye @ripleyoutdoors or oregontrailruns facebook as spaces become available with last-minute injuries, ect
Thanks for the support!