August 7$40 – $90
The Haulin’ Aspen prides itself on being a lot of good things at once.
No pavement here. Featuring a full all-trail marathon, a half marathon and a 6.5-mile course (dubbed the “Half As”), the Haulin’ Aspen features beautiful trails that wind through the Deschutes National Forest, showcasing some epic views. With varying terrain and elevation, the cool wooded pine setting provides a challenging and exciting experience. Make it a destination this summer – Bend and the Cascades welcome you!
What does Haulin’ Aspen have to offer?
- Start and finish at beautiful Wanoga Sno Park (elevation 5500ft)
- Spectacular single track, double track and forest service roads
- Great swag and custom locally-designed finisher’s medal
- Three distances to suit everyone in your crew
- Top-notch event and medical staff on site for for any needed assistance
- Stocked aid stations for your refreshment
- Benefit for local nonprofit, Bend Endurance Academy
- Post-race celebration with craft beers and scrumptious food!