Drop In 5&10
January 23 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST$20
This is a low-cost, “no-frills” event designed to provide runners and walkers with an opportunity to participate in an event, test their fitness and/or be competitive if they want. This event will be held on two different dates, with distance and terrain options. We will have the course marked with signage and will set up the start/transition/finish line and timing equipment and have the course open for participants to start anytime within a four-hour window. Simply put: 1) register online, 2) arrive and pickup bib number, 3) start, 4) finish, 5) claim a results ticket, 6) head out and have a wonderful day.
- 10K Road (two loops of the 5K road course)
- 10K Hybrid (two loops of the 5K hybrid course)
- 5K Road (All paved surface)
- 5K Hybrid (Part paved, part dirt/bark trail)
- *The 5K road course on the paved paths has been measured with the USATF course certification device.