It’s official. The Portland Shamrock Run is back and only about 6 weeks away! It seemed like yesterday I was talking about getting myself back into shape and ready for participation. I feel fully ready at this point, so much so that I am running a half marathon the week prior to race day! Things are looking up!
Now many of us have logged miles this year and feel strong. Maybe you have been training flat land, in rain, and even on hills to tackle the courses. But if you aren’t quite there – or need a little help to improve upon your time, don’t forget that the Shamrock Run Club starts THIS WEEKEND (1/28) at Foot Traffic. This run club will meet every Saturday from January 28th to March 4th for training runs to help get you ready for the 2023 Portland Shamrock Run! The program is just $28 and includes a run club shirt!
Shamrock Run Club $28
- Jan 28th to March 4th, 2023
- Train with a group each Saturday morning at 8am.
- Includes EXCLUSIVE SHAMROCK RUN CLUB SHIRT
- Train for your Shamrock 5K or 8K (higher mileage options available for those training for the 15K or Half too!).
- Meet at a new location each Saturday morning in the Portland-area.
- Coach will be provided giving you a marked course, training tips, and suggested weekday mileage (weekday mileage done on your own).
- Stay motivated by meeting up with others and having a pre-set course all ready for you!
- Exclusive discounts on gear and races, which more than makes up for the cost.