Why Racing Events has been highlighted across the country for proving that “You can cancel the race but you can’t cancel the runners”! Going virtual may not sound very appealing but consider that it will give you something positive to focus on, put purpose to your training and assure you are continuing to work on your physical strength, mental health and stress release. Here’s the Top 10 reasons to do the upcoming Virtual Spring Classic Duathlon, Half Marathon, 10K and 5K on April 26th.
- You decide the starting time! If you like to sleep in, start when you want! No exhausted, early morning start in the dark for you!
- No lines at the porta potties! In fact, no porta potties at all!
- Create whatever course you want. If you’re a beast on the hills, add some elevation. If you like a fast and flat course, you can just make up your own route!
- Don’t have to worry about trying to get around others walking or running too many abreast. Zero on-course congestion!
- You get to choose whatever on-course hydration and fuel you want.
- There is no pressure. You can even slow down if you want to and you still lead the race!
- You get to choose the post-race meal! Go as elaborate as you want! You deserve a feast fit for a king or queen!
- You get to pick your own post-race hydration. Pick your ale of choice. If you’d prefer mimosas, whiskey, kombucha or Gatorade, enjoy your favorite!
- You cross the finish line first! In fact, you sweep the podium!
- You get to pick which race photo gets uploaded to the official race photo album!
Why Racing has been creative with upgraded SWAG, a virtual awards ceremony, and other fun add-ons.
Now that you’re inspired, register here and we’ll see you there!
Post submitted by Why Racing Events RD, Sherri McMillan.