Everything is cancelled the next few weeks – and if it’s not yet, it should be. Please do your part and lay low, maintain distance from others, and in general follow the recommendations by the CDC to keep the community healthy. We’ll continue to notify you of important deadlines for races that are further out, so you can plan accordingly.
Check the full Run Oregon Race Calendar here.
Deadlines & Deals
- Registration for the Portland Trail Series will open on Wednesday, April 1. Races are July 8, 15, 22, and 29, and August 5, all at Forest Park. Sign up by April 14 for $75 or for $80 after.
- If you’re running the Cascade Lakes Relay this year, get to work on collecting your team – shirt sizes are due April 1 to guarantee you get the requested sizes. This relay is July 31-August 1.
- The Twilight Half Marathon scheduled for Saturday, July 11, has a price increase after March 30. Until then, the half is $69, the 10k is $49, and the 5k is $39. Prices go up $10 on April 1. The website doesn’t say what happens on 3/31.
- Register for the Fueled by Fine Wine by March 31 – until then, the half is $87 and the quarter-marathon (new distance this year) is $72.
- The SOB (Siskiyou Outback) Running Festival has a 100k (Currently on a waitlist), a 50-miler for $115, a 50k for $95, and a 15k for $35. On April 1, the prices will go up to $130/$110/$45 respectively. This race is in Ashland on Saturday, July 11.
- The price for the Me.She.We Half Marathon is $61 through March 31, when it goes to $67. The race is Saturday, June 6 in Wilsonville.
- The Wild Outback 55k Trail Run near Paisley, Ore., will go from $125 to $135 after March 31. The race is on June 6.
- The Foot Traffic Flat (Marathon, Half, 10k, and 5k) has a price bump on April 1. Before then, the marathon is $90, the half is $72, the 10k is $50, and the 5k is $38. This race is on the 4th of July out at Sauvie Island.
- The Rugged Maniac, a 3-mile obstacle course run scheduled for June 6, has a price increase on April 10. Until then, the price is $69.
- The Cook Park Marathon, scheduled for Friday, July 3, has a price increase on April 15. Until then, the half is $55 and the 7-hour run and marathon are both $60. After that, the prices all increase $5.
- The Hood to Coast Red White & Blues event on July 4 in West Linn has a price increase on April 9. Sign up before then for the half for $70, the 15k for $60, and the 10k for $45.
- The Stars & Stripes Marathon, scheduled for Sunday, July 5, has a price increase on April 15. Until then, the half is $55 and the 7-hour run and marathon are both $60. After that, the prices all increase $5.