Looking for a beautiful race to add to your March calendar? Spirit of the Mill Race 8k may be what you’re looking for. Celebrate Springfield’s logging heritage by enjoying a scenic, flat and paved path on the Booth Kelly Trail head. Their unique wooden medals are an added perk along with the delicious pancake breakfast ready as you finish running!
- Date: Saturday March 2nd, 2019
- Time: 9:00a
- Location: Booth Kelly Trail head (307 S. 5th street, Springfield, OR)
- Price: $30 for advanced registration. $35 day of registration $15 for long-sleeved tex t-shirt (order by 2/15)
- Packet pick-up: March 1st 5:00-7:00p at the Bob Keefer Center and March 2nd 7:30-8:30a at the Booth-Kelly Trailhead
- Registration: Visit the race web-site and get registered in advanced here!
Please not that no dogs will be allowed for this race.
Join the Facebook event so you don’t miss any announcements here!