In 2003, a group of volunteers in Redmond, Oregon, created the Redmond Alano Club. This group provides a central location for 12 step support meetings to thousands of individuals each year. One of their fundraisers is the Run for Recovery, which offers both 5K and 10K options!
Starting in the American Legion Park, both courses are out and back along the Dry Canyon paved trail. Dogs are welcome but must be leashed. Strollers and young kids are especially welcome as this is a great family event. There is also a 1K kid’s fun run for kids up to 12 years old and all fun run participants will receive prizes.
After the race, there is a raffle and silent auction, food, drinks, and awards for the top race finishers. All runners receive a free raffle ticket for the post-race raffle!
What: Run for Recovery
When: Saturday May 19, 2018
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- Pre-registered runners, pick up packets at race location, American Legion Park stage.
- 5K/10K race begins 9:00 AM
- 1K Fun Run 10:00 AM
Where: American Legion Park, Redmond, OR
- $30 – Individual (Early Registration)
- $40 – Individual (Race Day Registration)
- $125 – Team of five ($25 for each additional participant on the team)
Shirts are included in your pre-registration entry (shirt size guaranteed through April 29, 2018). Add $10 for shirt on race day.