Ready to get your feet dirty while running to look for Bigfoot – well here is your chance to do both! This weekend features both a trail & road race located in Central Oregon. Each is 10k in distance, with the Bigfoot 10k being a downhill “PR Course” road race and the Dirtyfoot 10k-ish is appropriately named for it is a trail make-up. This one is made up of some road, foot path and dirt trails totaling about 6.5 miles. Both races will start at Seventh Mountain Resort and finish together in the Old Mill District.
Location: Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend
Time: Bigfoot 10k/ Dirtyfoot 10k (ish) – 9:00 A.M. Littlefoot 10:00 A.M.
- Bigfoot 10k – $37
- Dirtyfoot 10k (ish) – $37
- Littlefoot – $10
Other important information:
- Packet pick up:
- Friday 9/9 – Footzone (845 NW Wall St. in Downtown Bend)
- Saturday 9/10 – Between 12 – 6pm
- Sunday 9/11 at the Seventh Mtn. Resort (7:30 am – 8:30am).
- There will be a shuttle bus running from the finish area at the lower Old Mill lawn area on SW Columbia (below the Hampton Inn Parking lot, near the flag bridge) to the race start at the Seventh Mountain Resort. Shuttle will run from 7:45am – 8:30 am.
- Proceeds go to the Bend/La Pine high school cross-country team.