A few things you might want to know for this week:
- Want to do a turkey trot but don’t want to shell out the $$? There’s a free Turkey Trot group run on Thursday morning at 8:30a. The group will meet at the Bethany Starbucks for an all-inclusive 4-miler. Here’s the route.
- Portland Running Company is hosting their Winter Wonder sale this weekend, November 25-28. Deals.
- The Hippie Chick now has three race distances: a quarter marathon, 15k, and a half marathon. Registration is now open online here and prices go up 11/28. Currently, the half is $60, the 15k is $55, and the quarter is $50. The 2017 date is set for May 13.
- Registration for the Helvetia Half Marathon/10k is also open, and this year they’ve added a 15k run and a 25-mile bike race. Current prices for the June 10th race are $55 for the 10k and 15k, $60 for the half, and $50 for the bike event. Register online here.
- The 2017 Shamrock Run (March 19) is running a “Black Friday Special” – if you were planning to order any of their gear, they’re offering free shipping when you order between the dates of 11/25 and 11/28.
Got tips, news alerts, and race announcements for us to share? Email email@example.com with the details.