The Jingle All the Way 5K is presented by the Economics of Running course at Linfield College. The Economics of Running students have studied race event planning, course logistics, market structure of races and much more! All proceeds from the race will go toward the Parker Moore Scholarship Fund. The fast and flat course will be great for those wanting a PR and to burn off some of their Thanksgiving left-overs.
What: The first-annual Jingle All the Way 5K
Where: Discovery Meadows Park 1300 Cypress Lane, McMinnville 97128
When: Saturday, December 3rd at 9:00 a.m.
Registration: the 5K race will be at 9 a.m. and a children’s mile race at 10 a.m. The 5K registration cost begins at $25, increases to $30 on 11/3 and an increase to $35 on 11/26. The children’s mile fun run is $10. Register now here.
Kids Mile Fun Run:
- Participants must be 12 years or younger
- All participants will get a Jingle All the Way ornament medal
- There will also be a snowflake making station available for all kids on race day!
- Hot chocolate and cookies post-race
Swag: A Jingle All the Way 5k race shirt. Shirt sizes are only guaranteed if you register before November 19!
- Automatic consideration in the Holiday Costume Contest; wear your ugliest christmas sweater, best santa hat, or anything in between that’s holiday themed for a chance to win one of the amazing prizes! 3 winners chosen!
- Automatic entry to the Raffle, with amazing prizes ranging from themed raffle baskets to gift certificates to places around McMinnville. Over 10 winners will be chosen.
Race Day Info: Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration will begin at 8am on race day. There will also be gear check available for participants on race day. There will be a water station available during the race about halfway through (at about 1.5 miles). There will also be water available post race, as well as cookies and hot chocolate, and a donation station available for anybody that would like to donate more to the Parker Moore Scholarship Fund.
Volunteers are also needed!! Volunteers also receive free cookies and hot chocolate, as well as a volunteer shirt!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer! Let them know your desired shirt size in the email.