- Terrapin Events opened registration for a number of their spring 2017 events this week, including My Muddy Valentine ($55 – Sat., Feb. 11), the Dirty Leprechaun 5k Mud Run ($55 – Sat., Mar. 18), Bridge to Brews 8k/10k ($49 – Sun., Apr. 9), and the Cinco de Mayo 5k/10k/half (Half is $69, 10k is $49, and 5k is $34 – Sun., May 7).
- ORRC is adding half marathons to two of their events. The Garlic Festival run in August and the Blue Lake Runs in October will both offer a half in addition to their current distances.
- Uberthons has canceled their 2016 Naughty-or-Niceathon, but if you are looking for an alternative on Dec. 10, check out the Ugly Holiday Sweater Dash. The 5k is only $25 when you sign up online here.
- The Three Capes Marathon Relay (solo, 2 or 5 people) is set for Saturday, February 25 and registration is open online here. 5-person teams pay just $150/team and that includes a tech shirt for each team member. This is a fun, low-key relay you should add to your “must-do” list.
- The Portland Running Company Winter 5k Race Series is back! Sign up online here for all three 5k races for just $60 total; the race shirt is $15 (one shirt that is updated at each race). The race dates, all on Saturdays, are December 17, January 14, and February 18. Each race starts at 9a and includes post-race goodies and an exceptional raffle.
- Speaking of PRC, they have a sweet online-only deal right now: an additional 15% off closeout prices with the code BESTPRICE. Not sure how long this deal is good for, but it’s got great timing.
- Gallagher Fitness Resources in Salem is having their giant Anniversary Sale this weekend: November 18-20. Learn more at their facebook page.
- The Oregon Brewery Running Series has added the first trail run to their next line-up: Saturday, January 7 from Portland Brewing in NW Portland with a run in Forest Park. The Series is planning to offer a lot more events in 2017. Run Oregon has done a few of them and they’re laid-back, fun, and friendly.