The Fireside Audiobox adds flames to your favorite music. It’s hand-crafted, one of a kind, beautifully-designed and show-stopping. Music and fire combine synergistically to provide a mesmerizing experience, with unique flame-signatures and patterns for each track on your playlist (it’s all about the sound waves – keep reading for the techy details). Turn on your Fireside Audiobox, connect your music via Bluetooth, light the fire, and it’s showtime.
The Fireside Audiobox is more than dancing flames. Any object you place in your home should speak to you, and those you invite inside. My goal with the aesthetics of the audiobox was to ensure that it was a beautiful addition to your home as well as a conversation starter. It needs to look elegant and intriguing, while still looking like it belongs where you place it, even when not in use. It is a functional piece of art.
Here are some of the details:
- 19.5 inches high, 14 inches wide and 4.5 inches deep
- Battery-Powered with provides more than 8 hours of constant music on a single charge
- Propane duration typically lasts about 8 hours depending on pressure, environmental variables and the intensity of your music
I spoke a little bit with Tyrone Hazen, founder of Grey Street Design – the company behind the Audiobox. Awesomely, he is no stranger to the running community. Some facts about Mr. Hazen:
- He is a Track and Field runner who ran at Canby High School and then went on to Pole Vault for UCLA.
- He is currently the Pole Vault coach for Summit High School in Bend
- From time to time, he actually gets out for trail runs along our beautiful rivers and streams.
- He also invented TongueTraps, a footwear add-on for runners that keeps the tongue of your shoe from slipping to the side.
Make sure you check out the campaign on Kickstarter AND Facebook.