The course for the half winds through Pearl and Old Town, works its way down to Tom McCall Waterfront Park, then south along Naito Parkway. The only hill on the route occurs as runners work south towards Barbur Boulevard but it’s a gradual hill which is followed by more sweet and flat running back along Terwilliger Boulevard as you run north back into the city.
The 10K and 5K races are both open to walkers and runners alike but the half is only open to runners and there is a 3.5 hour time limit (the city can’t keep all those taxis quiet forever!). Aid stations will be available every two miles, and live music will be along the route as well. Follow Terrapin on Facebook for info as the race approaches.
- Cinco de Mayo t-shirt
- 4″ Cinco de Mayo medal (Free for half marathon, can be purchased for $10 for other distances)
- Two beers / cider from Lagunitas Brewing and Two Towns Cider
- Tasty food from multiple vendors, including Qdoba Mexican Eats!
- Live music at the post race party
When: Sunday, May 1st.
- Half starts at 7:45am.
- Kids half miler starts at 8am.
- 10K starts at 8:30am.
- 5K starts at 9:30am.
- Half = $79.00
- 10K = $45.00
- 5K = $39.00
- Kids 1K = $8.00
- TEAMS OF 8 OR MORE PEOPLE RECEIVE $5 OFF EACH REGISTRATION!