We will be posting our next post on Run Oregon’s favorite races tomorrow, but we wanted to give another heads up in regards to planning your 2016 race calendar. We obviously strongly recommend you stay glued to our website and social media channels, as well as look to our race calendar, but another great resource is the annual Foot Traffic Event Expo. The 2016 event is coming up on February 13 and is a great event to save money on lots of big time race registrations. Check out some of these names:
- Foot Traffic Events and Group training programs
- Energy Events, including the Vancouver USA Half and Full and Cosmo 7K.
- Gorgeous series including the Bend Half marathon, Gorgeous Relay, and more more
- Cause + Event 5k/10k
- Uberthons events including the Oregon Half and Full Marathon and many more.
- Double Dog Dare U Events including the Bald Peak Half
- Go Beyond Racing including the Go Race Series, Smith Rock Road Half & 10k, Pick your Poison Relay.
- Ladybug Run
- Ragnar Relays: NW Passage
- Cascade Lakes Relays including the Bend Beer Chase and Spokane to Sandpoint Relays
- Hood to Coast Race Series, including the Hippie Chick Half and the Helvetia Half
- Breakaway Promotions including the Columbia Gorge Marathon
- Good Sport Promotions including the Worst Day of the year Ride/Run
- Urban Clash Games
- Portland Marathon and Half Marathon
- New Heights Physical Therapy+
- Team in Training
- Portland Parks & Recreation: $5 5ks
- Portland Triathlon Club
- Team Red Lizard Running Club
Many of these events will be featuring Expo only discounts, so you may want to plan this into your schedule and save money on your 2016 events. The event will run from 10am-4pm Foot Traffic West (13306 NW Cornell Rd.) and will also feature deals on apparel and footwear.
Lock it down!