- Half marathon finishers receive a unique medal from Fernhill Glass Studios (If signed up by March 31) complimentary fish and chips, and a beverage from Buoy Beer Company.
- Half marathon participants receive a free t-shirt
- The half marathon and 10k are chip timed
- Walkers are welcome at all distances
- The race supports the Astoria Parks and Recreation Department and more specifically the continued maintenance and rehabilitation of the river walk.
Astoria, Oregon is the oldest US settlement west of the Rocky Mountains founded in 1811. It has a rich history as traders, logger, and fishermen have called the sometimes stormy river town home. Astoria today holds on to those traditions with thriving fishing and logging industries as well as great food and beer. Come race with us and enjoy all that Astoria has to offer.
2nd Annual Astoria Run on the River Walk (Astoria)
When: Saturday, May 31, 2015 8:00 AM for the half marathon, 10k at 9:00 AM, 5k at 10:00 AM.
Where: Astoria River Walk
Register: Online here; 5K- $15, 10K – $35, Half Marathon- $65, After April 30th, fees will increase by an extra $10