We have all had one of those gym bags before – the ones that are held together with duct tape or stink so bad that you don’t really even want to put your work clothes in it for fear of contamination. Isn’t it about time you upgraded?
Aer gym bags are currently an upstart on Kickstarter and I am a huge fan of their simple design that looks like it would fit in amazingly well here in the Pac NW. Some specs of the Fit Pack from their campaign:
- Heavyweight polyester with a water repellent coating
- Separate compartment for shoes or dirty clothes
- Front-load main compartment for spacious storage and easy access
- Padded laptop pocket (fits up to MacBook Pro 15”)
- Tablet pocket
- Quick-access top pocket for small items
- Interior pockets and organization for small accessories
- Padded mesh back panel for enhanced comfort
- Polyester lining for durability and moisture protection
- Dimensions: 18″ / 12″ / 7″
The specs of the Sling Bag are the same except that the bag is top load, there is no Tablet pocket, and the dimensions are 18″ / 10″ / 6″.
Wouldn’t it be great to toss your workout gear into these bags, head to drinks with friends, and never have to worry that you are “that guy” with the nasty duffel bag that takes up too much space at the bar or at the table. Your Aer bags would fit in quite well in the social scene.
You can pledge $99 for the Fit Pack and $44 for the Sling Bag OR both together for $128. These will ship around August 2015.