This races has two distances, with a free run for the little ones. Special seasonal awards for the 4 mile run and yummy food for everyone, and a virtual race bag. This race also encourages you to bring a dry or canned food item (or more) to share with the Lane County Food Bank.
Day of Race: Thursday,November 27th, 2014
Time: 4 mile 9am, 2 miles 9:10am, 10am for Kid’s Gobbler Gallop
Distance: 4 mile run, 2 mile walk, 200 meter kids gobbler gallop (4 Mile and 2 Mile include Chip timing!)
Cost: $20 (18 & up). Add $5 for race day registration. Ages 17 and under or 60 and over deduct $5. Tech shirts available for $10 (must be ordered prior to Nov 21).
Where: Valley River Center – Eugene, Oregon
A couple cool twists for this year:
- 6 pairs of HOKA Running Shoes, will be randomly awarded to participants of the 4-Mile Run and post-race refreshments by BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
- The packet pick-up will return back to Eugene Running Company at the Oakway Plaza, after a one year diversion to Sports Authority at Valley River Center
- Participants can choose packet pick-up location when registering, 1. E.R.C. 2. Food for Lane County 3. Race Day
- Special seasonal awards (garments, trophies and holiday food) will be presented to the top three overall and top one masters male and female finishers in the 4 mile run
- The top three in each age group in the 4 mile run will receive distinctive seasonal awards
- There are no awards for the 2 mile walk
- All entrants will be eligible for random prize drawings
- All participants in the 200m gobbler gallop kids fun run will receive a ribbon
Register: Click here to register – IMPORTANT NOTE: Online registration will remain open until 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 26, 2014. Participants who register online after 12pm noon on Tuesday, November 25, must bring a printed copy of their online registration confirmation to packet pickup.