Looking for yet another awesome wine run this year? Well the 4th Annual North County Wine Run is just around the corner!
It’s not too early to start thinking about those fabulous fall races and North County Wine Run is just the right amount of fun, hills, and wonderful after-race activities that you need to experience. This year they have some big changes! They have a new location and bigger venue for racers to have a litle elbow room. In addition to the race, it adds a lot more activity when runners cross the finish line :). What do I mean by that? In addition to all the great wine tatsings from last year, you also get the Battle Ground Village Outdoor Market as well as a Brewfest by Northwood Brewery. So it’s a win/win for the wine AND beer lover.
What: North County Wine Run Half Marathon or a Unique Distance of 10k
When: September 27th, 2014, 9am
Where: The New location is in Battle Ground Village with new run routes; The race begins at ends at Battle Ground Village: 819 NE 14th Loop, Battle Ground, WA 98604
Awesome video from 2013
- Free wine tasting samples to the participants (They have the same wineries as last year with an added two more; English Estates Winery & Emanar Cellars
- Huge lot for parking next to the event
- There is a generous four hour time limit to complete the course
- Strollers are welcome, asked to start at the back for safety purposes
- After the run, enjoy food, wine from all participating wineries, music, booths, and entertainment, all included in your registration. Take advantage of the nearby Battle Ground Village Outdoor Market and Oktoberfest with Northwest Brewery. Make it a full weekend by participating in the packet pick-up dinner on Friday evening.
|Individual Age group/open||$75.00|
|Run/Walk-9 K (5.56 Miles)|
|Individual Age group/open||$50.00|
|Other-Friday Night Dinner|
|Friday Night Dinner||$18.00|
|Post Party Guest Pass|
|Post Party Guest Pass||$20.00|
- Late Registration
- (September 8 – September 24)
- Half Marathon: $85.00
- 10K: $60.00
Registration includes: Race Tech T-Shirt, guaranteed if registered by September 1st, Race Bib, Logo Wine Glass, Chip Timing, and Finisher’s Medal for the Half Marathon.
Follow them on Facebook
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
I ran this a couple of years ago and the experience was bar-none one of my favorite. And now, they have moved to a better, bigger venue. Don’t hesitate and register now for this scenic Washington race with a fanastic wine & festival experience to go along with your registration!
The Race Directors have provided us a surprise! A promo code for the North County Wine Run. It is “BACK2SCHOOL” (case sensitive) and will get you $10.00 Off the Half or the 10K. Good 8/25 thru Sept 1st at midnight.