- Fourth of July tradition in Portland on Sauvie Island
- Exceptionally flat, ultra fast course
- Sauvie Island fresh strawberry shortcake (I’ve heard from past participants that running 26.2 or 13.1 miles is completely worth it just for this!) and traditional 4th of July food (hot dogs/veggie dogs)
- Boston qualifier marathon course (!!! remember, this is a REALLY flat and EXCEPTIONALLY fast course)
- Fantastic finisher medal for the marathon and half marathon
So get registered fast! Don’t miss out, and don’t let this one sell out before you secure your very own race bib! I hope to see lots and lots of you out there, running with me on the Fourth and participating in the Foot Traffic Flat Marathon, Half Marathon and 5k!